What’s on your wishlist?

Staff and students share what they are asking Santa for

Lindsey C. and Maya M.

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Good news, if you’ve been nice, you can expect to see presents under your tree this year! Some gifts you may see on Christmas morning include a variety of electronics, clothes, money, other knick knacks, and possibly pets.

This year, one of the top gifts on many wishlists is the iPhone 7. This cellular device has had many  amazing reviews from pleased customers and Apple employees.  People give these great reviews because of its qualities like being water resistant and the spectacular camera quality. Something many people were upset with is that the phone doesn’t have a headphone jack. People with this phone needs an adapter to listen to music. At Brownell, multiple students want the new phone such as Lloyd Dennis and Sarah Nischik.

Michael Murphy and Sophia Guevara are hoping to see Beats under the tree this year, to listen to the new top hits of 2016. Beats are rated the number one headphones because of their amazing sound quality.

Another popular gadget that people have been raving about is the GoPro Camera. This product is a camera that is waterproof. You can take it skiing, swimming, hiking, and on many other adventures. Another quality about the GoPro is that you can make video collages.

Fashion trends are constantly changing, this is why clothing items are always great gifts. Some of the most popular stores that students shop at include Abercrombie, Hollister, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, and Pacsun. Uggs are also a popular item that are on many wish lists.

Some people don’t know exactly what they want, so they turn to money as an option. Others want to pick out their gifts from a certain store which is why many students ask for gift cards, such as Jackson Potter.

Pets are a big responsibility, yet they are great to have as a furry friend. Lizzy Stapleton and Jake Sands both want a new puppy. Other students want a kitten. Some students like Grace Pappas are asking for an interesting pet like a chicken. Grace is hoping for a chicken because she thinks it is a great companion.

There are many stocking stuffers students are hoping for this year like nail polish, fuzzy socks, candy, phone cases, water bottles, and many other odds and ends.
There are other gifts people want too! Morgan Skaff would like to find a desk in her room on Christmas morning. Jake Sachs is wishing for a ukulele to learn how to play and share music with his friends and family.

Everyone knows no one wants to wake up on Christmas morning with coal in their stocking. Make sure to be good this season and maybe you will see the gifts you are longing for under the tree.